STAY CONNECTED WITH RecruitmentsBanks

Telkom University Open Jobs 2014

logo_telkom_universty
Telkom University (abbreviated Tel-U)-a merger of several institutions which were under the governing body of Telkom Education Foundation (YPT) i.e. IT Telkom, Telkom, IM Poltek STISI Telkom and Telkom. Tel-U specializing courses in the field of "Information and Communications Technologies, Management and Creative Industries" in response to the demands of the development of the ICT industry that is so rapidly. Current providers of communication graduates come from universities as well as private colleges, including Tel-U. But the number of graduates from universities that have programs related to the field of communication, has about 20,000 people per year.

Make the career of your dreams by joining with us in Telkom University (d/h IT Telkom, Telkom, STISI IM Telkom and Telkom Polytechnic). The opportunity is open to graduates of the S2 and S3 for a career as a lecturer on Courses:

Master of electrical engineering/telecommunications (2 people) I S2 Informatics Engineering (6 people) I Electrical Engineering Degree (5 people) I S1 telecommunications engineering (13 people) I S1 computer systems (15 people) I Computing Science Degree (10 people) Undergraduate computer engineering I (15 people) I the information system (9 people) Undergraduate industrial engineering I (7 people) Undergraduate engineering physics I (3) Undergraduate Business Management I (3 people) I the Accounting (16 people) I communication studies Degree (24 people) I S1 Design Visual communication (27 persons) Undergraduate Interior design I (14 people) I the product design (3 people) I S1 Craft textiles and fashion (7 persons) Pure fine art Degree I (2 people) I D3 telecommunications engineering (5 people) I D3 computer engineering (11 people) I D3 Informatics Engineering (11 people) I D3 Informatics Management (37 people) I D3 computerized accounting (9 people)

Requirement :
  • Graduates of master's or doctorate in the serum pounds/linear with the applied study Program from an accredited College of at least B.
  • A minimum 3.25 GPA (scale 4.00),
  • Maximum age 35 years for graduates of the master's and Doctoral Graduates for 45 years,
  • Willing to implement Tri Dharma Universities (teaching, research and public service),
  • Being of good character, physical and spiritual health,
  • Has a value of at least 500, Bappenas LANDFILL
  • Have a TOEFL ITP or EPrT Telkom Language Centre University of at least 500,
  • It is preferable that already have a functional Term academic (JFA) or are willing to take care of the JFA after working for 2 years,
  • Precedence has a certification in their field,
  • For graduates of the S2 S3 resume mandatory a maximum of 2 years after work,
  • Willing signs a three-year bond since it was Inaugurated,
  • Detailed requirements can be found on the web: http://www.telkomuniversity.ac.id/
  For further information, please contact:
  HUMAN RESOURCE Development Section
  Building D, 3rd floor r. 309 Telkom Engineering School
  hr@telkomuniversity.ac.id
  Leo: 02261585658, Rizki: 02291147840

Job Opportunities for BUMN Indah Karya , Mega Finance Here!!!